"...While they certainly aren’t immune to problems, when they are identified, the problems are addressed and corrected quickly. Imagine that! A corporation who actually listens to their clients and more importantly, HEARS what they are saying."
Risk Manager, Waffle House
Our founder, Richard Hammer, believes that loss control and claims administration go hand in hand to minimize human suffering and reduce worker’s compensation cost. When Brentwood Services Administrators opened their doors in 1990 one of the first employees hired was a loss control consultant. That philosophy continues to this day. Our loss control consultants have an average of 15-years experience. Many have professional designations to include ALCM and CSP. Loss Control consultants work with the management of our customers to define their risk and development measures that can be used to minimize loss potentials.
We understand the hazards that could cripple a worker and a business. Our approach is simple. We analyze the loss history to better understand the issues both from an accident and business standpoint. Then, we develop solutions that will help our client remove or control the risk. Because safety is such a cultural platform we work closely with many levels of an organization to help introduce solutions that will bring about cultural change in the time frame that best suits the client.
It is not necessary for a company to utilize our claims administration services in order to benefit from our loss control. Take some time to review the many services we provide, and then give us a call to discuss how we might serve your organization.
• On site surveys for hazard identification and work practice evaluations.
• Review of loss control policy and program development to meet specific needs of client.
• Written reports with appropriate summary of activities, listing of hazards and loss problems with recommendations for improvement.
• BENCHMARK reporting for comparative purposes.
• Web based safety training
• Extensive Loss Control Safety Resources, accident analysis and investigation to identify trends and problem areas
• Audiometric, ergonomic, and other industrial hygiene services as needed.
• Assistance with OSHA compliance.